Schneider Electric Square D Indoor
UL listed. Schneider's indoor model designed for residential use.
- Display: Circular LEDs around LCD (indicate elapsed time, not vehicle SOC), Stop button and indicator, Power status and fault indicators, Delay button and indicator
- Compliance: UL 2594, 2231-1, 2231-2, 991, 1998, 2251; SAE J1772; NEC 625
- Delay start
- Auto restart after ground fault or main power loss
- Enclosure: NEMA 1 (Indoor)
- Cable length: 18 ft (5.5 meters)
- Cable management: Separate bracket
- Mounting: Wall, pedestal
work4mike has published a photo of this unit as seen at Plug-In 2010 in San Jose.
Bill from Buffalo, NY reported on the Home Depot site that this station will not work with a Tesla. According to Bill, "As stated in the specs, this unit will trip off at 5ma fault, however, Tesla Cars put more than a 5ma fault while charging and will trip this unit unless redesigned."