ClipperCreek LCS Series
UL, ETL listed. Designed for residential use. These station feature some of the same features found in other ClipperCreek units, like the Service Ground Monitor, Automatic reclosure, and the contactor monitoring.
ClipperCreek makes three models (15, 20, and 25)
- Compliance: UL 2594, UL 2202, 2231, 1998; NEC 625, SAE-J1772
- Enclosure: NEMA 4
- Reclosure Feature: Allows charging to resume automatically after a fault
- Contactor Monitoring: Checks contacts for early signs of failure
- CCID with Automatic reclosure and Self-check
- Service Ground Monitor
- Display: Charging Indicator Lamp
A driver has reported an incompatibility with the 2013 LEAF, where "the car and charger go through an on/off cycle every few seconds." ClipperCreek is aware of the issue. Update: Nissan and ClipperCreek are aware of the issue and [are] "working on it."